06.03.2017 - Mojca Erdmann appears in concert with the Württemberg Chamber Orchestra
- Together with Maestro Risto Joost and the Württemberg Chamber Orchestra Mojca Erdmann will appear in concert in Ulm, Germany on April 27. This special program showcases Eller's Fünf Stücke für Streichorchester, Schubert's Sechs Lieder, and Tschaikowsky's Souvenir de Florence d-Moll op.70. Ms. Erdmann's song interpretations have been called "Life Changing" and to inspire "genuine...
04.02.2017 - Mojca Erdmann to appear with the Houston Symphony this September
- Mojca Erdmann joins the Houston Symphony under the direction of Andrés Orozco-Estrada on September 14, 16, and 17. The program is inspired by two visions of "The Heavenly Life" and features both Dvorák's "Te Deum" and Mahler's Symphony No. 4. Ms. Erdmann shares the stage with baritone Nicholas Brownlee and the Houston Symphony Chorus. For tickets, click here
31.01.2017 - Mojca Erdmann sings Rihm's 'Requiem-Strophen' in Munich & Lucerne
- Mojca Erdmann is a soprano soloist for Wolfgang Rihm's 'Requiem-Strophen' with Maestro Mariss Jansons and the Chor und Symphonieorchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks, in Munich and Lucerne. Other soloists include soprano Anna Prohaska and bass-baritone Hanno Müller-Brachmann for performances taking place on March 30 & 31 (Munich's Herkulessaal der Residenz) and April 8 (Lucerne...
24.01.2017 - Mojca Erdmann’s performance with Kuss Quartett at Ultraschall Festival will be broadcast on the radio January 21, 31, and February 8
- Last Friday, Mojca Erdmann joined the Kuss Quartet on a program of Harrison Birtwistle, Enno Poppe, Helmut Lachenmann, György Kurtág and Dai Fujikura. The ensemble performs as part of the Ultraschall Festival, Berlin’s premiere festival for new music. The German soprano sang Birtwistle’s '9 Settings of Lorine Niedecker' with Mikayel Hakhnazaryan of the Kuss Quartet, and Dai...
21.01.2017 - Mojca Erdmann - Brahms • Schönberg Album review
- "... the soprano Mojca Erdmann, one is hearing the life-changing text of Stefan Georges in the third movement ("Litanei") and in the final ("Entrückung"), and she is increasing to an almost frightening intensity with an unbelievably secure voice through all the registers - genuine goosebumps. No less captivating is the tempting solace, with which, in the three Brahms songs, the last...
01.01.2017 - Mojca Erdmann opens 2017 with 'South Pole' at Bayerische Staatsoper, concerts in Berlin and Salzburg
- January sees Mojca Erdmann performing first in Munich where she reprises the role of Landlady in Miroslav Srnka’s South Pole at the Bayerische Staatsoper. South Pole returns on January 18 with additional performances on January 21 and 23. Mojca stars alongside Rolando Villazón, Thomas Hampson and Tara Erraught in the production that made its world premiere in January of...