20.05.2016 - Stay in touch with Mojca Erdmann via her e-newsletter
- Stay updated on Mojca Erdmann’s performance activities this summer by signing up to her e-newsletter. Subscribe now and have news delivered directly to your inbox. Sign up here.
13.05.2016 - Mojca Erdmann stars as Susanna in 'Le nozze di Figaro' next season in Barcelona
- Mojca Erdmann sings the role of Susanna in Mozart's masterful comedy Le nozze di Figaro, next season at Barcelona's acclaimed Gran Teatre del Liceu. Performances take place November 7, 12, 14, 16 & 19, with a cast including Kyle Ketelsen in the title role, Gyula Orendt as Count Almaviva, and Olga Mykytenko as the Countess Almaviva. Josep Pons leads from the pit for...
07.05.2016 - Mojca Erdmann sings 'Proserpina' at Teatro dell'Opera di Roma
- Mojca Erdmann is featured in a new production of Wolfgang Rihm's monodrama Proserpina, this summer at the Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Performances take place June 7 & 9, and are the first time this work has ever been performed in Italy. Walter Kobéra leads the Orchestra and Chorus of the Teatro dell’Opera di Roma, with stage direction by Valentina Carrasco.
01.05.2016 - Die Welt highlights Mojca Erdmann's upcoming performances this week at the Klavier-Festival Ruhr
- Beim Klavierfestival Ruhr gastiert die Sopranistin Mojca Erdmann mit dem irischen Tenor Robin Tritschler. Die beiden singen Lieder von Johannes Brahms, etwa "Vergebliches Ständchen" oder "Sommerabend". Schloss Herten, 20 Uhr, Karten: 01806 – 50 08 03 Read the article here.
24.04.2016 - Mojca Erdmann performs at the Klavier-Festival Ruhr
- Mojca Erdmann is a featured soloist in two concerts at this year's Klavier-Festival Ruhr, held at Schloss Herten. The first takes place on May 5 and features Brahms' Zwei Gesänge mit Bratsche op. 91 and Liebesliederwalzer op. 52, in addition to other works (TBA). On May 6 she also sings lieder by Brahms in performance with pianist Graham Johnson and tenor Robin Tritschler.
19.04.2016 - Opera News reviews Mojca Erdmann's "unforgettable" performance in world premiere of 'South Pole'
- ". . . soprano Mojca Erdmann used her pristine timbre to paint an unforgettable portrait of Amundsen’s Landlady . . ." Jeffrey A. Leipsic - Opera News